Transfer Your Domains Here!
Transfer up to 500 domains at a time. As low as $9.99* per .com transfer. Includes free registration for a year.**
Type, paste or upload a list.
Enter domains manually, paste a list or upload a file. CSV, XLS, XLSX are all supported.
We’re here every step.
Submit your list and our step-by-step guide leads you until all your domains are transferred.
Save on renewals automatically.
Transferring to XDR2.NET (XDR2NET) renews many of your domains for a year at no extra cost.
Why transfer to XDR2NET?
Manage domains with ease.
Folders, subdomains, forwarding and more make managing a breeze.
Multiple domains, one home.
Having multiple domains in one place makes managing your names easier.
Automated transfers are easy.
Transferring your domains happens in the background. So you save time, big time.
Walk in like you own the place.
Our tools are made for investors but are simple to use. You’ll master them in no time.
Bulk Domain Transfer FAQ
Why should I transfer my domains to XDR2.NET (XDR2NET)?
Bulk domain transfers are charged by the name and at a flat fee at XDR2.NET (XDR2NET), so you pay nothing beyond the initial cost and the ICANN fee, where appropriate. We also let you keep any time left on your current registrations AND throw in a free year of registration for each transfer.** Depending on how many domains you’re moving, this could add up to sizable savings.
Are there any limits on when I can transfer my domains?
Domains can be transferred almost any time. However, ICANN prohibits domain transfers within 60 days of registration or prior transfer. Some domain extensions are not subject to the 60-day lock.
Can I check the progress of my domain transfers?
Absolutely. On your Transfers page, you’ll find your incoming transfers, as well as advice on how to resolve outstanding transfer issues, if there are any. For more information on how to check the status of your transfers, check this help article.
What, and when, will I be charged to maintain my domain?
Upon the expiration of your domain, you will be charged annually to maintain the domain. The price is the then-current annual retail price applicable to the domain.
How long will it take for my transfers to go through?
Most domain transfers take 5–7 days to complete. The time it takes varies depending on the extension. For details on transferring country-code domains, check this help article.
How do I transfer more than one domain at a time?
Transferring domains in bulk is simple.
- Unlock each of the domain names you’d like to transfer with your current registrar.
- Get an authorization (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) from your current registrar. This isn’t necessary in all cases, such as when transferring country-code domain (ccTLDs). If the authorization codes aren’t shown in your account manager, ask your current registrar to email them to you.
- Verify contact information on your domain name. The administrator’s contact information may be used by your current registrar during the transfer process.
You can transfer up to 500 of your domains to XDR2.NET (XDR2NET) at once, listing each one on a separate line in our bulk domain transfer tool. If the extension you’d like to transfer isn’t listed, you can’t transfer that domain name to us.
Please note there are special instructions for transferring country-code domains to XDR2.NET (XDR2NET).
Let’s get your domains rolling.
- * Plus applicable taxes and fees, including ICANN fee.
- ** The domain extensions .ai, .at, .br, .co.uk, .co.za, .cz, .es, .eu, .gg, .gs, .jp, .la, .me.uk, .ms, .nl, .nz, .org.uk, .se and .uk do not include free registration.
- Domains with bulk pricing do not qualify for additional promotional discounts.